Wednesday, September 30, 2009

P2 R1 D1 - Loading

The supplies arrived today and I started at 11 am. My starting weight is 197.8 and my goal is -34lbs for this round. The length of this round has not been determined yet, but I believe it will be 40 days. My goal is to be able to enjoy the holidays without stress and restart another round in the new year.

My anticipated regimen* after today will be;
7 AM First dosage
HHCG -
15 19 drops ( Modified because I felt I needed to)
Metabolic Homeopathic - 7 drops
Pineal, Pituitary, Hypothalamus - 7 drops

8 AM Tea time on the road to work
Adreno 1 teaspoon with plastic spoon (take 15 minutes before or after tea)

11:15 AM B Liquescence - 1 tablespoon (keep refrigerated - take 15 minutes before or after lunch)
11:30 AM Lunch

2 PM second Dosage
HHCG -
15 19 drops
Metabolic Homeopathic - 7 drops
Pineal, Pituitary, Hypothalamus - 7 drops

3 PM Lunch
Adreno 1 teaspoon with plastic spoon (take 15 minutes before or after lunch)

8:15 PM B Liquescence - 1 tablespoon (keep refrigerated - take 15 minutes before or after dinner)
8:30 PM Dinner (This might fluctuate because of school)

10 PM
HHCG -
15 19 drops
Metabolic Homeopathic - 7 drops
Pineal, Pituitary, Hypothalamus - 7 drops

Night time 15-20 min soak on 2 cups of epsom, 1 cup sea salt bath day 3-5 and then every other day or so

Today is a load day so I will be eating basically whatever I want. I think between today and tomorrow I will start weighing, bagging, and freezing food for ease. I am a supper busy single mom of 2 and to be successful I think I need to do a little pre-planning. I'm not a schedule person but I definitely try hard when it comes to things like this. I'm ready to see what's up!

*This regimen is a modified version of Ms. SkinnyTime's (See "HCG Skinny Time" in Guidance & Inspiration area on side bar).

No comments:

Post a Comment