Thursday, January 28, 2010

P2 R3 D12 - VLCD10

Weight: 166.2
Release/Gain: -0.6

Sufficient release this morning. Just a note, when I post my status and have just 2 foods or just coffee and an apple in the "What I had/plan to eat" area sometimes it just means I have no idea what I am going to eat or I forget to update it at the end of the day.

For example, last night and the night before I had steak but at the time I posted my food I didn't know that I was going to eat steak so I didn't include it.

I'm not into starving myself. Granted some days I am not interested in food or I'm super busy/distracted and don't tend to my hunger but for the most part I eat.

Now water... Anyone would be justified in jumping on my case for not drinking enough water. I have such a tough time with it.

What I plan/had to eat:
coffee
apple
1 egg/3 egg whites
fish
grilled onions
grissini

No comments:

Post a Comment