Monday, January 25, 2010

P2 R3 D9 - VLCD7

Weight: 169.0
Release/Gain: +0.6

I made it out of the food event alive with only a 0.6 gain. I consider myself lucky! There were so many delicious foods to choose from. I was tired and had my drops in my system so I didn't do as much damage as I could have.

Most of the food I filled my plate with were wrapped up and brought home for my fam bam, all except for the sweets for the most part. I was in dessert heaven but only made it to the first floor with the desserts. If I wasn't so irritated with myself for not staying strong I'd be proud of myself for not eating every dessert in the place.

Today is going good. My plan is to sip on coffee all day and eat the apple I have waiting in the wings. I might just make it a mini-steak night since all I had was coffee so far...

we'll see

What I plan to eat:
coffee
steak
apple

No comments:

Post a Comment