Friday, January 22, 2010

P2 R3 D6 - VLCD4

Weight: 170.8
Release/Gain: -0.4

TOM started today, YUCK; cramps, back pain, headache/borderline migraine... Oh well could be worse, I could be eating that bag of Cheetos in the back of the cabinet that I can't bring myself to send to school with the little people.

Part of the problem is it's just too many cheetos for them to eat at one time, even if I divide it in half. But the real problem is if I even try to open them up and divide them for my two youngens then I'll be tempted to eat one or 25 :D

So instead of setting myself up for failure I have just left them in the cabinet and refocused my thoughts so I don't think of them... except every now and again when I'm hungry. I need to find a party to go to so I can take them and drop those puffys off.

Here's the super kicker though for this coming weekend. I'm going to be a server at an event that will have over 100 dishes of food to eat. OMFGoodness!!! One word, HELP ME PLEASE! Lord give me strength. Maybe I'll make that day an apple day so I can have as much as I want to eat but still be on protocol.

What I had to eat:
coffee
creamer
apple
eggs


What I plan to eat:
orange

Today I'm more hungry than usual. I even had dinner last night. I just need to get back in the rhythm of making soups and stuff. Let's not forget my favorite Cabbage.

2 comments:

  1. Tamika you will do great! Don't worry too much, you are a strong person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm strong, unless your name is "P2 ROUND 2" LOL

    ReplyDelete