Tuesday, December 22, 2009

P2 R2 D7 - VLCD1

Weight: 172.0
Release/Gain: +0.2

I think I finally got it together enough to start VLCD 1 :) I've had my first dose for the day and am sitting with my second cup of tea (the first cup I let the carpet drink *doh*) and an apple.

I'm ready to start letting go of some of the weight I gained during my 6 days of loading. It will be interesting to see how long it takes me to get back to my previous round LDW. I'm a little annoyed with myself for not being able to stop myself from all the eating I've been doing but whatever...

I was so concerned about the snow trip I didn't take into account TOM. Proper planning prevents poor performance. I think next round I will try to plan loading around the TOM munchies :)

What I had to eat:
apple
grissini
chicken breast
onion
hot sauce
grissini
wine


No comments:

Post a Comment