Sunday, December 6, 2009

P3 R1 D12

-1.4 Below LDW - 163.4

Don't ask me why all I had to eat yesterday was an apple. About 3 am this morning it was a different story... Forgive me hcg-ers for I have sinned. It has been a little while since my last confession... On my way home last night from dancing and drinking I ate a taco from Jack in the Box and it was soooo good. I was way too hungry to stop myself from eating it. :D And I had 2 bites of potatoes at breakfast and some egg nog tonight... YIKES! Okay, okay, no more messing up!

I think the no food thing yesterday made up for the carbs I had early this morning; they kind of evened each other out. I hope I am as lucky on the scale tomorrow.

What I ate today:
black bean chili omelette
guacamole
sour cream
cheese
chorizo
strawberries
mint tea
calistoga water
turkey bacon
egg nog
potatoes
beef brisket
ranch
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment