Sunday, December 13, 2009

P3 R1 D19

-0.8 Below LDW - 164.0

2 more days before I start round 2 and loading again. It's kinda of scary thinking about the prospects of another round. I can tell I'm not as motivated about this round as I was the first round. Most likely it's because of all the other stuff going on in my life; it's difficult to focus on anything other than making it through finals and stuff.

This round I am going to eat melba and/or grissini and I plan on having shiratake noodle (miracle noodles) if I find that I am having hunger issues again.

My goal for this round is 145, which has been adjusted due to the round being 30 days instead of 40 as I originally planned. If I could get all the way to goal this round that would be SO wonderful! But if I don't that's cool too! 25lbs is what I would need to hit my ultimate goal, 20lbs is what I'm hoping to lose at a minimum. It would end up being a 30 lb loss or more depending on what I gain during loading which is why I think 145 is more doable.

I ordered some silicea 30c to have during round 2. It was highly recomended by another hcg-er for helping with regularity issue as BMs are concerned. I like the sound of that because constipation drives me nuts.

I've got the blues right now so I really didn't eat much yesterday.

Need your prayers on my finals and getting all these darn reports complete, please.

What I had to eat today:
2 banana laffy taffy's
apple

No comments:

Post a Comment