Friday, December 4, 2009

P3 R1 D10

+0.8 Above LDW - 165.6

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. That much food and calories and only a +0.6 gain. Well I suppose I'm happy I didn't cheat yesterday and opted for all that "legal" food. This is amazing!

I'm glad the sugar-free chocolate didn't cause gain because it is helping to curb the sugar-munchie monster inside me right now. I had the chocolate with the almonds, OMGoodnes!!!! Both the chocolate and the almonds came from Whole Foods.

Here are the ingredients of the chocolate:
Chocolate liquor, maltitol, cocoa butter, milk fat, inulin, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, soya lecithin, vanilla.
"The bar says 2g net digestive carbs. Not a low calorie food. Extremely low cholesterol."

Yesterday my calories accounted for me eating the whole chocolate bar but I only ate half, therefore I need to back down my numbers by 200 calories. My calories for yesterday should be 2726 Calories.

This morning I ate 2/3 of the remaining bar and I'll have the rest later :) I'm pretty darn happy with what I have been able to eat. I've been wanting to add DHA (cod liver/fish oil) to my daily regimen and due to a sale at Whole Foods I purchased some liquid DHA yesterday. I would have definitely preferred the pill form but it has strawberry flavor to it so it's not so bad. I also bought some 3.6.9 Omega pills for the kids.

This journey has been very positive in getting my family to eat healthier. We still eat junk from time to time but we eat it a lot less than before. Buying food from Whole Foods can be really tough on the budget, however someone pointed out something very interesting to me: I can pay for the healthier foods now or I can pay for the healthcare due to negative effects of the chemical laden foods later. Welp, seemed like a no brainer to me!

What I had to eat:
almonds
chocolate
apple
2 cookies
crystal light
wine

The Yes To Cookies cookies arrived yesterday. The little people and I did a taste test and they were aight... I'm thinking the cookies would make a great crust for the little cream cheese muffins or something. I think having the chocolate might have ruined the cookie experience because the chocolate it soooo good with no after taste or funny taste or anything.

I am going to try the cookies again later and then give you my honest review of the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment