Tuesday, December 15, 2009

P3 R1 D21

+0.2 Above LDW - 165.0

I successfully completed the steak night. My only slip up is I chased down the steak with some rum, 151, and redbull - you drop the shot of rum and 151 into the redbull!!! OMGoodness Yum, I had two of those.

I've drank it with no adverse affects in P3 but I don't remember Dr. Simeon's saying to drink any thing other than tea, coffee, or water so I was like *doh* once I remembered the redbull has some carbs. I'm glad it didn't affect the scale too much, but I somehow think I probably would have been lighter on the scale if I had left those out. Oh well, I had fun!

The little people and I found a nearby sports bar to have my steak and we watched Monday Night Football (MNF). I had been in this sports bar once before when it was shamefully dead; it's right down the street and around the corner from where I live.

I haven't watched MNF in forever, and I don't sit down on Sundays and watched football with my youngsters. T.V. is just so not a priority in our house; we barely have basic cable.
Anyway, we watched MNF at the sports bar, which was seriously wonderful because of the energy and I taught my son and daughter (mostly my son) a little about football. It reminded me of my dad; he's the one that taught me about football when I was 11.

So there we are, my daughter with her peanut butter and jelly plus fries, my son with his juicy hamburger and fries, and me with my rib eye steak (it was SO good!) and apple slices, let's not forget my two tastey drinks ;) .We had a great time!!!

The sports bar raffles an item at the end of every quarter. We didn't win anything but again we had so much fun. I'm considering making it a thing we do Monday's, something masculine for my son, he is of course outnumbered in our household; 2 females to 1 male, poor guy.
I haven't made up my mind about that that's what I'm going to do, but it sure does sound like a good idea :)

Tonight I have homework, tomorrow I have my last final and start loading. I'm thinking of starting loading tonight :D Hey, I did 21 days already, no one mentioned nights :p

No comments:

Post a Comment