Thursday, December 3, 2009

P3 R1 D9

-0.2 Below LDW - 164.6

I am under a lot of stress with school, work, and home life and have wanted to eat every cereal, cake, cookie, pie, and candy but haven't... It still sucks to have to process the feelings though. Having the feeling and not indulging in my old behavior thus far has made me feel good about the journey I'm currently on but I know I'm not totally out of the woods. It's a thin line between being fine and saying "f*ck it! My saving grace lately has been me telling myself in 2 weeks I am going to be able to have some of the above mentioned items and that has kept me in check.

I think if I was on any other plan I probably would not have been able to reason with myself that way because there usually is no upcoming break in the plan because it takes so long to lose the weight and go through all the steps. I'm really pleased with this program. That's an understatement, I totally freakin love this plan and am so glad I was introduced to it!

I'm planning to pick up some coconut oil, unsweetened coconut, and almonds so I can make coco balls; I already have the unsweetened cocoa. My thinking is at least if I do eat something out of emotions it won't be something as bad as cereal and the rest of it. Really the goal is to not eat out of emotions whether it's allowable foods or not, but like I said I rather have something around I'm allowed to eat instead of trying to be strong and not being prepared. I do have 2 more weeks of school. Let's cross our fingers and pray I don't have a cereal repentance post...

Hmmm, I just thought of something... my Yes to cookies should be here soon too :) Yippee! If those cookies get here in the next week I just might be okay through the rest of this phase.

What I had to eat SO FAR:
6 oz turkey
1/2 cup cheese
2.5 cups cabbage
32 oz lemon crystal light with lemon drop stevia
2 Russell Stovers Pecan Delights (1 package)
.55 lb beef brisket
1 cup almonds with braggs amino
1/2 cup mixed veggies -
-egg plant
-squash
-onion
yamate chocolateir sugar-free milk chocolate bar (tastes sinful, we'll see tomorrow)
2726 Calories

I have had a ridiculous amount of calories today. I kind of feel like I ate so much trying to keep from eating junk food. Maybe I should have just had the junk food because both result in the same thing.... a correction day. I MIGHT get by with not going over 2 lbs LDW but I know if I ate cereal or the likes it will be a definite. So I guess I was trying to go with the lesser of two evils. That's my story and I' sticking to it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey... you are doing great. Miss you on LCF, come back when you arent so busy. Good luck with school

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing good! One thing about being on round 2 for me is that all the cravings are really gone. After round 1, I still had the feelings you describe, and you realize that your habits and thoughts still want the other foods. But hang tough, because the longer you stay away from them they slowly fade into the background. I think this is the greatest gift hcg has given me. Me in control. Start learning to make your own treats. They taste so much better. Also don't be surprised if your cookies taste like processed crap :) Everything processed or out of a box tastes like chemicals to me. I am so used to eating real food now :)

    ReplyDelete