Monday, November 2, 2009

P2 R1 D34 - VLCD32

Morning Report
Down .6 this morning. Almost finished reading the Anderson Method and I will most likely reread it right away when I'm done. Looking forward to having a successful protocol week.
I'm anxious about tomorrow's weigh in. Will I, won't I, hit my mini goal tomorrow...
What I plan to eat:
tea
fish
cabbage
1 egg/3 egg white
lettuce

Evening Report
I did a walk/jog towards the end of my day and really pushed myself because I had some anger issues with my daughter. I might have did too much because I was whipped. I'm thinkin gmy muscles might retain some water, so hears to hoping the scale will be kind tomorrow.
Still processing things with my daughter but I think I have a solution so I'm cool. Working on projects for myself and clients. I REALLY need to get veggies and fruit tomorrow.
TOM is coming annny day now :( I kind of think that's why my decreases have slowed a bit. ARRGH! Whatever, it is what it is...
No dinner tonight just work and umm... wine, and a hot epsom salt bath. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment