Tuesday, November 10, 2009

P2 R1 D42 - VLCD40

Morning Report
It seems the more the days go on, the less I have to say. Down -1.2 today and -3 for the week. I'm thinking I'll see the 160's in a couple of days.

I'm re-reading The Anderson Method and making notes as I go along. 11 more days; I extended my round by 4 days in solidarity with a friend, Shari, therefore I will have 4 extra days of weight loss and have my LDW November 22nd. This still gets me into P4 for Christmas, which I love :)

If anyone has a P3 dressing recipe I would LOVE to have it! Thanks!

What I plan to eat:
tea
apple
shrimp
cucumber
strawberries
chicken
cucumber


Evening Report
I have no idea where the information went in my mind for this evening report. Guess it wasn't that important...


No comments:

Post a Comment