Saturday, November 14, 2009

P2 R1 D46 - VLCD44

Morning Report
I've read in one person's blog that she used vodka to help move her along on the scale. I think the reason it works is because it dehydrates you... I could be wrong, just my humble opinion. Anyway I did experience a move on the scale to the tune of -1.8 after my night of celebratory vodka and tea.

Today my son and I are hanging out, my daughter is with my sister. Next weekend it's going to be her and I and he is going with my sister... I think/hope. This will help us have some 1 on 1 time. I'm going to let him dictate our entire day. I'm hoping he doesn't drag us to place with lots of food.

What I plan to eat:
apple
1 egg/3 egg whites
4 slices of tomato
1/2 t-bone steak
grilled onions
hot sauce
4 apple slices

Evening Report
Unfortunately, I got a bit over ambitious today and I might end up in the 170's tomorrow. I ate protocol food but I ate them at restaurants so I think that might work against me. But alas I saw 169.2 today I know my body will adjust and let me return there.



No comments:

Post a Comment