Tuesday, November 24, 2009

P2 R1 D56 - VLCD54 No hhcg

Morning Report
I slept for 5 hours when I got home yesterday. Woke up at 12am and didn't get back to sleep till 5am, doh! Kinda tired but oh well... I need to get my sleeping schedule back on track. I'm down -1.4 today's without trying at all, go figure. I try hard this whole time and do it on a day when I say whatever. Even though I know I need to stay around my LDW it was cool to see this number. I guess I can say this round I officially saw my goal weight :)


What I plan to eat:
apple
chicken
lettuce
red wine vinegar I needed a change of taste
braggs amino
hot sauce
coffee w/cinnamon, nutmeg, non-fat milk (1 tsp), vanilla stevia


Evening Report
I was kinda of weak today. I know I didn't have enough to eat! Lots of work today and I filled up pretty quick at lunch. I didn't get a chance to have a decent dinner either. Tomorrow will be different; it's my first P3 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment