Sunday, November 29, 2009

P3 R1 D5

-0.8 Below LDW - 164.0

I had some diet soda and I didn't have any gain so I'm going to take it it's okay to drink diet soda on P3. TOM is starting :( and has brought cravings and the emotional blahs with it. With less than one day left before I have to return to work I'm just not feeling that! 16 more days till P4.

Don't cheat on P3, Don't cheat on P3, don't cheat on P3, don't cheat on P3...

I found a cool website while trying to distract myself from the cake and pie in my kitchen:
http://www.hcgloss.com/diet-steps/phase-3-stablizing.html

I've been surfing the net looking for motivation to NOT CHEAT. I think I found some... I'm headed to eat breakfast.

TOM is being weird... spotted last night, cramping today but it's not here all the way. Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment