Sunday, November 1, 2009

P2 R1 D33 - VLCD31

Morning Report
I'm pooped from partying last night. I'll take the .4 loss and be happy darnit! I'm 2 pounds away from my mini goal and less than a week away from TOM. I was going to take a break from hhcg during TOM but I'm not so sure now. I really want to wrap this round up with losses and I don't know what not taking hhcg during TOM will do to my numbers. Decisions, Decisions.

My stats this week are disappointing but I'm still on the losing side so I can't complain too much. 2 weeks and two days before this round ends. Still shooting for 163 but it feels like the dream is fading... still keeping hope alive though.

I have no idea what I'm eating today. I need to go shopping!

What I plan to eat:
tea
orange
fish
water

Evening Report
Tough night in our house, dealing with parenting issues. Your prayers would be appreciated. My 8 year old insists on continuing to do what she "wants" despite getting on punishment everytime. Suggestions???

I haven't turned to food to solve things and really it has made for a day where I was so upset I didn't feel like eating despite hunger pangs.

The orange was my attempt to have something as to not be super hungry tomorrow. I boiled some eggs and am making some fish to last a few days in an effort to have a successful week. I still need to visit the grocery store to get veggies.

TOM is due any day now so I'm also pretty emotional about everything, not to mention what I'm dealing with as a parent.

All in all I have a lot to be grateful for including my son and daughter's health among other things. Thank you for this opportunity to grow as a parent Lord. Amen.


2 comments: