Wednesday, November 4, 2009

P2 R1 D36 - VLCD34

Morning Report
Down .6 today, I'm grateful I'm still going down. 174 anything is the least amount I've weighed in a loooong time so I'm pretty cool and not trippin on the small increments. I do however always wonder if it's my fault; am I eating properly and drinking enough water or is it just how things are moving right now, maybe it's both.

Today I will try to drink more water, dose in a timely matter and eat like I'm supposed to. I know I'm not the best at doing all three like I'm supposed to everyday but today I will concentrate more on making all three happen properly. Let's see what happens.

How much is me
What I plan to eat:
tea
apple
fish
cabbage
strawberries
wine

Evening Report
Had a girlfriend over that I haven't see in a while and we caught up with each others lives as she ate a Jack in the Box sandwich, it looked really good but the wine I was sippin was better :0)

Not time to panic yet but... I'm running out of HCG. I ordered more the other day but I haven't gotten it yet. I think I'm on my last days worth. YIKES! However with TOM just about here I know I can go a day or two or seven without it so I'm not worried, okay maybe a little :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment