Saturday, November 7, 2009

P2 R1 D39 - VLCD37

I was out of the house and on the go very early, therefore there was no morning report.

What I had to eat:
1 egg/ 2 egg whites - McyD's
iced coffee - McyD's
1 creamer - McyD's
chicken - McyD's
slice of tomato - McyD's
water - McyD's
wine

We were gone aaaall day because I was getting my hair re-done and running some other errands. I failed to grab some food before leaving and when my hunger hit I was a ways from home.

Being the resourceful person I am I decided to get 3 round eggs from McyD's, the ones they put in the McSandwiches, and I ate one whole one and the whites from the others and had iced coffee with stevia. Lunch was on the run too so I went back and picked up the classic grilled sandwich, no bun, no mayo, no lettuce. No excuses here, it was what it was today. We'll see how the scale feels about that tomorrow.

I've been rationing my hhcg till my new supply comes... it came. Yipee, no more rationing. I think I'll still take the minimum amount during my cycle, just cuz. After my cycle I'll go back to 15 drops 4x's a day till the end of this round, which is almost OVER! I'm wanting to get to the 160's but we'll see.

I know I'm not helping with the McyD's but considering the circumstances I am proud of myself for not caving. Sh*t happens and I think knowing how to roll with it is just as important as being prepared. If you are prepared roll with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment