Sunday, November 8, 2009

P2 R1 D40 - VLCD38

Morning Report
Down -0.2, I supposed the scale wasn't too unhappy about McyD's but it wasn't that excited about it either! Today there will be less eating out, I think... :)

Today I'm wanting other foods. I want something with syrup in it hehehe Oh well nine more days plus 3 weeks :) I can do it. My goal is for very good stabilization in Phase 3 and to indulge a little, okay a lot, in Phase 4. I'm looking forward to it!

What I plan to eat:
apple
shrimp
cucumber
orange

Evening Report
Under 8 lbs and dragging to the finish line. All of a sudden I find myself in sabotage mode. The loss after McyD's was good, I kind of expected it not to be too bad, but I'm not sure I'll be as lucky tomorrow.

I ended up having asparagus with my HUGE (14oz) rib eye steak; I ate out. I can tell I'm getting a little burnt out. I get peeved at myself when I do stuff like this because I know better. I need to keep to my commitment and not start getting flaky with my menu. Phase 3 is right around the corner!

I'm going to regroup tomorrow and see where I am scale wise.

So today my menu was:
baked apple
ribeye steak
asparagus
apple
wine

I'm going to pull it together... On a happier note, I didn't eat any of the chocolate cake or mudd pie my son and daughter had for dessert! OMGoodness it looked fabulous!

Well off to bed to wish my mess up was all a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment