Monday, November 30, 2009

P3 R1 D6

-0.0 At LDW - 164.8

That is freakin magic I swear!

Here's what I ate yesterday...
Breakfast:
2 turkey bacon
3 egg
colby jack cheese
cheddar cheese
queso fresco
strawberries
sour cream
guacamole
Breakfast Total 775 Calories

Lunch/Dinner:
2 pizza tops
salad with...
-eggs
-bacon
-cheddar
-colby cheese
-parmesean cheese
-cottage cheese
-ceasar dressing
-ranch dressing
Dinner Total 575 Calories

My fitday said 1350 for the day. DANG Gina!!! I kinda think it could have been more calories but I can't be sure. My measurements weren't exact.

Today's Menu:
2 eggs
salsa
2 bacon
cheddar cheese
cabbage
turkey cooked with butter
baked apples

I promise to keep my calories up. I definitely don't want to stabilize at 1000 calories! I want to see what happens if I eat 2300 calories all very low/no carbs :) I wonder if I would still remain the same weight. Sounds like a science expirement to me.

Today I've been searching the internet for sugar and strach free desserts and stubled upon these little gems:

Yes To Cookies


http://yestocookies.com/

I ordered 3 boxes and got free shipping and handling by going through the website below:
http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/?p=6234

When I get them I'll tell you how they taste! You don't understand how excited I am to find a dessert I don't have to cook that is sugar and starch free!!!

I'm headed to eat lunch and plot on dinner. I was thinking maybe a cheeseburger from In and Out Burgers with no bun and grilled onions, Yum. That should help me get my calories up...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the cookie link! They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get them!!!!

    ReplyDelete