Wednesday, November 11, 2009

P2 R1 D43 - VLCD41

Morning Report
Up +0.4... this is a head scratcher for me because I didn't have anything other than my protocol foods and drinks. Hmm... the only thing I can figure is that this is nothing a good BM couldn't fix. I'm not fretting or detoured just scratching my head.

If I don't have a movement soon, I might consider the sea salt and water solution. I did have a huge steak so it might need some help getting unstuck... :)

This does kind of make me wanna stop at my original end date. Even if my body isn't I know I am getting tired of this round.

What I plan to eat:
apple
shrimp
spinach
chicken
apple

Evening Report
The day was looooong and I ended up having a baked apple and working very late. It was a tough night but I stayed on protocol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment