Monday, November 9, 2009

P2 R1 D41 - VLCD39

Morning Report
Up +0.4 this morning. With 14oz or ribeye in my body, I kind of expected it. I'm just glad it's not more :)

What I plan to eat:
apple
chicken
lettuce

Evening Report
I got my fitday caught up and had to face the music on my so called steak day. I ate 1500+ calories yesterday! I don't think I was even in the ballpark on doing that right. Not to mention I had asparagus.

The scale was probably like WTF, this morning. Proper planning prevents poor performance. I stank in that department yesterday. I'm not beating myself up I'm just sharing with myself the facts about my little trip to de-nial, not just a river in Egypt, BTW mstamika!

I'm back on it today and the menu is looking good. I think I'll have sprinkles of wine here and there from now on and not have it every night.

Not so much because I think it's having a negative impact but more because I need to get more school work done and less relaxing :) late evening.

2 interesting links I found:
http://lessofmehcg.blogspot.com/2009/11/p2-off-protocol-foods.html#comments
http://lessofmehcg.blogspot.com/2009/08/overview-of-what-we-get-to-eat.html


2 comments:

  1. You are always cracking me up with your posts and your confessions :) I just realized you are going for 50 days!! That is a long time. How are you feeling? I would have killed myself by now :) Maybe you should call an end to the round, go into maintenance, eat some good food and take a break. Then get geared up for another round. The losses at this point are only like 1-2 lbs per week and your body needs a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have killed myself but the butter knife was too dull... I'm doing good actually. I am going to have my last dose in 8 days, wrap this round up, and NEVER go this long again without a P3 break.

    I did a long round because I knew I was going to take a long break for the holiday.

    Keeping my commitment if I can is important to me. If my body starts doing weird stuff I'll call the round but for now I'm hanging in there :0)

    Thanks for coming by and checking on me. I am swearing off wine for my last 10 days :D

    You are doing a great job! KUTGW! Just watch out for those pumpkin muffins...

    ReplyDelete