Sunday, November 15, 2009

P2 R1 D47 - VLCD45

Morning Report
Sometimes I hate being right... Up +0.8 this morning. I insist on takin 2 steps forward and one step back right now *sigh* The round is almost over so here's to having an apple day today...

I know, I know end the round right, I can't. I WILL keep my commitment. In the book the Alchemist it talks about being challenged right before reaching our goal. Okay this is more like self sabotage but hey same thing; myself is challenging myself...

Anyway, I am notorious for starting stuff and not finishing it! I have been putting in life work this year to stop that cycle. I definitely made this round long. Trust me when I say I learned my lesson but stopping it 6 days before it's over is like getting 6 steps from the finish line and turning around and going back home.

Yes I will cross this finish line having ran 3/4 ths of a mile real good and limped the last 1/4th, so what. I will just look at myself in the mirror and laugh but feel good that I did it :) Just trying to become a better me.

What I plan to eat:
a little tea/water
apple
apple
apple
apple
apple
apple

Evening Report
My apple day went well, I ate 4 apples. My stomach was not doing to well after 4 so I didn't force it. Hoping for the best for tomorrow. 5 more days :)



No comments:

Post a Comment