Saturday, November 21, 2009

P2 R1 D53 - VLCD51

Morning Report
I had a loss last night and am happy since I only have one more day of hhcg before this very long round is over! I would really like to be able to have a BM before this round ends and am tempted to encourage the process. I haven't made up my mind about it but I am leaning in the direction of heck yes...

My daughter and I have a date today so I need to watch it on the eating out situation! Last time I had a date with my son and ate out all day it wasn't good for the home team the next day. I'm not saying I am not going to eat out at all but I think today I will try to be more mindful of what I'm eating.

What I plan to eat:
tea
shrimp
grilled onions
lettuce
1 egg/3 egg whites
braggs amino
apple cider vinegar
tea

Evening Report
My daughter and I had a wonderful day. I ate at a restaurant for breakfast, shrimp and grilled onions. The onions were a bit oily :( Although dinner was from Whole Foods it was lettuce and eggs so no worries there.

I had to suffer through popcorn and donuts on our day together, WAAAAH! I wanted both really bad! I'm happy to report as you can see from my menu I had neither, WAAAAH! :) In P4 I look forward to having both...

Another somewhat successful P2 day, minus the greasy onions.




No comments:

Post a Comment