Saturday, October 31, 2009

P2 R1 D32 - VLCD30

Morning Report
I'm going down, I'm going down, cause hhcg's around baby, my whole world's up-side dooooown.... In a good way :0)

A little song and dance this morning. I'm down a pound. I have 3 more days to add to my numbers. I'd be really thrilled if I can have a 5 pounds loss this week. It might be a bit ambitious but hey, who knows.

I think I figured out why the baked apple tasted bad, I put too much nutmeg on it... I put less yesterday, and I'm going to put some on half and leave some off the other half and see how that goes.

What I plan to eat:
tea
baked apple
chicken
lettuce
steak
grilled onions
hotsauce

Evening Report
Had fun for Halloween! Danced, drank, ate a Denny's t-bone steak with grilled onions and protocol friendly hot sauce after the Halloween party last night. All in all it was a cool night.

No comments:

Post a Comment