Sunday, October 25, 2009

P2 R1 D26 - VLCD24

Morning Report
Woke up this morning with a 1 lb gain. Alrighty then. Not much to say after that. Apple Day today, Steak Day tomorrow, and strict protocol the rest of the week haven taken Jen up on her challenge.

Another day on set :0)

What I plan to eat:
Apple Day

Evening Report
I have to admit, I am frustrated. I did good with my apple day. Despite the cake (which smelled soooooo good), the spaghetti and bread (which smelled equally delicious), and all the other food they had on the craft table, I held my ground.

I know I would not have made it if I didn't have an apple to bite into and whimper... Oh man, that food looked so good. At other times I was cool because I was thinking how much I really want this. I really want to see 163, 174 first and at the end of this round 163! Even if I have go a little longer. I really want this and I am done playing!

No matter the scale says tomorrow I am going to have a reasonable dinner tomorrow night after I wrap up my apple day and then following day I am going to have a steak day.

This is no time for me to waiver and fall back into old behavior like every other time, as recorded by my journal. I know the only way I will make it through this is to put my head down, read the Anderson Method, and stick to the plan until something happens period!

I am so grateful to have shed 17-19 pounds in less than a month! I am looking forward to losing more when my body and I get it together. I trust the process of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment