Saturday, October 17, 2009

P2 R1 D18 - VLCD16

Morning Report
It's the weekend. YIPEE! Not much to report. I am still struggling to get on my eating and water game but I am continuing to work on it so I think that's most important. Down 1 lb today :)

Last night I was reading about regular positive body image visualization. I think I'll work on this and apply it to other areas of my life too like finances, my kids, etc. When I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed I do try to think of something positive that I want to happen. My plan is to work on having sharper visions and doing it through the day.

What I plan to eat:
strawberries
chicken
spinach
slice of tomato
peach diet snapple

Evening Report
My chicken and tomato was from McDonalds. I did my best to pat off the oil but I may have added the slightest bit of ranch to it :D I cut it in half and had it for lunch and dinner. Not the best meal choice but hey I made it through another day without Wendy's. I read the label on the diet snapple and it seemed okay, but don't quote me on that not sure it's safe.



2 comments:

  1. 15 lbs in 18 days! You are doing GREAT!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jen. Being in good company and reading others success help. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete