Monday, October 26, 2009

P2 R1 D27 - VLCD25

Morning Report
Down 1 lb this morning after my apple day. Even though it is the same 1 lb I re-gained and lost again, I suppose a 1 lb loss is cool after an apple day. Now I'm starting from where I left off and I'm going to just get back to the business of losing. I'm still planning to do the steak day tomorrow. Today I'm going to finish the apple day, which is up to lunch and have a protocol dinner.

My weight loss has been all bad since my mess up on D20-VLCD18, I regret detouring. It has taken way more than 3 days to get back on track and it wasn't worth it. I side tracked myself on something that was working. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, just reflecting on my decision making.

Thank you to the ladies that are being supportive and especially for holding me accountable, as I hold myself accountable. I have always appreciated people that have the balls and the balls in the form of ovaries :0) to say, yes you messed up, don't do it again, and I'm here for you to cheer you on through this. Thanks :0)

Today, I made good on a D23-VLCD21 goal I set: "My goal today is to get in a walk and enjoy the sunshine..." better late than never right ;0) It was nice to get out in the sun and walk. I did a couple of short jogs along the way too. An hour walk in total.

I had hot protein and cold caffeine for lunch. Since it's been a while since I had caffeine it gave me a burst of energy and nerves and I had to do something with it so I went for a walk.

Walks always make me feel optomistic about life. I need more of them...

What I plan to eat:
2 more apples to finish my apple day
chicken
coffee

Evening Report
Nothing to report. The day was interesting with apple day, coffee, and walking. All that's left is for the scale let me know how it feels about what I've been up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment