Wednesday, October 14, 2009

P2 R1 D15 - VLCD13

Morning Report
Made it to today, Thank you Lord. Yesterday was rough. I need to drink more water today, that's my goal. I'm grateful for the loss this morning. At around 1am I weighed and cooked the chicken, finally. Yesterday I picked up a few apples and strawberries.

Lastly, I forgot to take my last dose of hhcg combo plus last night. I didn't worry about it too much since I'm not really suppose to take the hhcg while TOM is here. I just need to make sure I don't keep forgetting when TOM is over.

I plugged my numbers into Fitday and I think the calories are a bit high for what I think I ate BUT that's what it says so I have to claim 'em.

What I plan to eat:
tea
apple
chicken
spinach
shrimp
asparagus
strawberries
WATER :0)
Wine

Evening Report
Another loooooong day. I had my water today but fell short on eating my meals. I was hungry earlier and ended up having gum twice today but this evening I'm too distracted with some issues to eat. Not that I mentioned food my stomach is like, huh, someone say eat...

I picked up some smooth move the other evening but haven't had any. My BMs have been every couple of days and I decided to continue to let things be until I get really annoyed.

Think I'll take my last dose of hhcg and call it an episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment