Wednesday, October 7, 2009

P2 R1 D8 - VLCD6

Morning Report
I'm glad the no loss wasn't the chai tea! I had it yesterday and I still had a loss. Cool! Not much to say. Still seeing what works for dose and food so that I'm not experiencing so much hunger. The regimen and menu plan has kept it to a minimum for the most part. I'm having two servings of veggies at lunch and dinner but last night I passed on my veggies for dinner in hopes the scale would move. Not sure if that's what did the trick but hey I am still figuring this thing out. One last thing, and it's kind of TMI but I haven't had a good BM. I don't like the feeling; can't wait to go.

What I plan to eat:
apple
shrimp
cucumbers
asparagus
fish or chicken or beef
orange

Evening Report
A couple of things to share and report. First I had a REEEEALLY long day so I didn't even get a chance to eat my lunch, therefore I had it for dinner, which means I didn't have a considerable amount of my calories. My calories will either be 170, or 232 if I eat an orange. I still have some work to do on the computer for work so we'll see.

One of my newest strategies for not being hungry is soup. Yesterday I put extra water in my beef and I spinach dish when I was cooking it so I could drink the broth and possibly stay full longer. Today I did the same and it is a good fit. As London would say, "Yay, me!"

My goal will be to make lunch a soup dish and dinner a whatever dinner is going to be dish. Here's something else that's interesting... Ms. Doesn't like to cook is cooking. I am figuring out ways to make the dish without having to stand over the stove. I'll tell you my secret, lots of baking! Now I just have to get good at making it taste really good. I'm seasoning it but I think I need to put a little more love and effort into it. I'm going to look through the Simeon Recipe thread and see what I can see.

Oh, I still have a liter of water to drink tonight so I kind of doubt it on the orange situation but who knows.

I'm hoping for a very productive BM by thursday night/ Friday morning. Matter of fact if I don't have one by tomorrow night I'm headed for the Smooth Move. I can't stand being backed up. It makes me feel gross and bloated. Forget being satiated.

I want some wine too! Darnit. Friday I'm drinking and that's that! I'm too motivated with seeing the scale drop to think about stopping my flow right now. :0) But Friday I'm going to have some. So there. Okay, okay, I won't whine about my wine stalling me Saturday when I post. I am devising a plan to dance some of the calories off that night anyway hehehe. I'll tell you all about it Saturday morning, maybe Saturday afternoon if I do get a chance to go out.

Okay that's it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment