Tuesday, October 6, 2009

P2 R1 D7 - VLCD5

Morning Report

No loss this morning. I know it is possibly my body's adjusting, but just in case it's not the adjusting thing, I will pay close attention to my food and what I'm adding to my food today.


I know TOM is lurking and my BM was very small compared to previous days so there seems to be a few factors to consider for the no move in the scale. It's interesting how it is exactly the same number as yesterday.


Also I did get my 2 liters of water in yesterday. The joy of running to the bathroom.


This is my new regimen:

7:30AM hhcg 15 drops, combo+B (PPH, Metabolic1, vitamin B)

10AM adreno

12:30PM hhcg 15 drops, Only

5:30PM hhcg 15 drops, combo (PPH, Metabolic1)

8PM adreno

10:30PM hhcg 15 drops, combo+B (PPH, Metabolic1, vitamin B)

I plugged the times into my cell phone calendar so it will remind me ;0)

Setting my self up for success.

The post I got the new regimen from was as follows:

"I am in my first round of HHCG drops, and without looking at the calendar I'm close to being around day 23 or so. I am down 23 pounds and only had hunger for the first couple of days. I work really hard shifts of 12 hour days for two weeks and then 12 hour nights for two weeks so my doctor put me on 4 doses per day of 15-20 drops per dose. She said my akward sleeping patterns was throwing me off and that extra dose has really helped with hunger and weight loss.She originally had me set for a 41 day cycle saying that was as long as I could go without running the risk of stalling due to body creating a tolerance to it. I think I am going to be so close to where I want to be at the end of the 41 days I am going to try to stretch it out til I hit my weight."

What I plan to eat:

tea

apple

beef

spinach

strawberries

fish

asparagus


Evening Report

For dinner I had fish and strawberries. I purposely decreased my calories today because I want to be on the right side of losing weight. The calories still added up to 446, so it wasn't that much of a decrease. I got my 2 liters of water in today.

The regimen went good. I am still quite tempted by foods that are not only the list so for now I am doing what I can to avoid temptation. I had some hunger today but I suppose it was less than the beginning. I really want it to be non-existent; I'm hopeful.

I have a headache tonight, it's because of stress at work and 2 exams tomorrow for school. Pray for me...

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great!! Keep up the good work! I will be starting injections again on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are doing really well! Watch the butter sprinkles LOL!

    ReplyDelete