Thursday, October 15, 2009

P2 R1 D16 - VLCD14

Morning Report
Alrighty then, no food for dinner but I will try to be more on it today along with water. Down .6 on the scale. I'm going through it on the family side so not much to say today, except pray for us. Thanks!

What I plan to eat:
tea
strawberries
chicken
spinach
apple
asparagus
chicken
smooth move tea

Evening Report
Only one meal again today and some wine to make up the difference in calories. :0) I did have my water though. I am drinking some smooth move tea tonight so my weight loss numbers will be a little deceiving due to elimination.

I'm feeling slimmer lately and a few items of clothes are fitting less tight but for some reason I don't really see it a lot when I look in the mirror. Strange but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment