Tuesday, October 13, 2009

P2 R1 D14 - VLCD12

Morning Report
Down .2 and wrapping up the week with 6.2 lost. Food wise things will look like yesterday. TOM and stress have got the best of me this morning and I'm feeling blah. It's raining here in the Bay Area. I really want to stay home, look at the rain through the window, and sleep. Wishful thinking. I'll be working to refocus my energy this morning to improve my day. Pray for me y'all.

What I plan to eat:
tea
orange
hamburger
cucumber
apple
wine

Evening Report
I may have snuck in a tbsp of tartar sauce with my piece of hamburger and had a few sips of wine. But since I'm in total denial and not coping to any of it I think I'm good. LMAO Yeah right. I'm calling it a night early cause today has been challenging. Crossing my fingers the scale is kind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment