Saturday, October 3, 2009

P2 R1 D4 - VLCD2

Morning Report I think I had quite a few calories to drink last night in the form of wine so I'm not surprised to not see a bigger loss. I'm grateful to see the loss I did have. I am hungry this morning but I also haven't had my dose yet. I'm hoping the sensations of hunger will subside all together in another day or so. I'm sure my body just needs to adjust. Last night the Anderson book talked about planning your meals ahead of time and only eating at "meals" instead of snacking all day. Sounds like good habits, I'll see what I can do to add that to my journey. P.S. After my first dose I'm feeling a little less hungry. :0)

Evening Report
What I had to eat:
tea with stevia
apple
chicken salad (chicken breast on lettuce)
salad dressing I created: lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 3 drops of lemon drop stevia
apple
3 chicken pieces
small fry w/ranch
coffee toffee frosty

The salad dressing was good. I think I'll save that recipe. A tiny bit on the sweet side but not too much to be a turn off

My hunger took me off the path today, I am sorry to report. My will was good all the way till we were heading home and passed this fast food place.

So what had happened was... We were on a school outing on a boat in the bay area. I brought my lunch and ate it and towards the end of the trip I was starving. I had an apple on the drive home and probably would have made it if it wasn't for the fact I had to turn around and go get my son's glasses from across town.

By the time we were headed back from getting the glasses I was done; tired and hungry! My son was like, "Wendy's" and I was like, "Okay." The pictures in the drive thru were too much for a sistah to handle. Sad but true.

I'm not sure why the hhcg is not curbing my appetite but it's not. Tomorrow I will be back on top of it and see what I can do to work it out so I am more successful.

Up until the incident I was doing good. I maybe should have went home first, ate, then went to get the glasses. I don't know. I was going to grab some coffee too before the drive thru incident but I was like just get home and it'll be cool... Not.

The sad part is, after I had lunch today I was hungry. Dangit! And it wasn't just mental hunger.

I'm going to have a talk with myself while I'm sleeping and we'll be back on the right path.
Pray for me y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment