Tuesday, October 20, 2009

P2 R1 D21 - VLCD19

Morning Report
I swear the worst sabotage, is self sabotage, but I digress. Got up this morning and I did have a loss. Of course I know it would have probably been a nice sized one had I NOT... okay I said I wasn't going to go there. I had a loss of .6, which surprised me. When I think the scale is messing with my head, I put the bottled water on the scale and weigh it (it's 8.4 pounds) and then weigh myself again. It wasn't wrong but again it makes me think I probably would have lost more. :( 6 lbs for this week/ 18.6 thus far. I think by Thursday I should be in the 170s. I'm being conservative because I am drinking lots of water and don't want to get overly excited. I hear it takes 3 days to correct mess-ups...

I am feeling stronger about things today; prayer and some quiet time in the form of jury duty. On my way to jury duty I was like, AARRG, but when I got there the room was quiet, no one asked me to do anything, no one told me they were hungry or needed a report completed. Holy cow it was the bast day I've had in a while. Who'd of thunk it?!? A little time at jury duty allowed me to go through some work email (working offline) and was just about to start cleaning out my purse when they changed it up. I was disappointed it was time to move on, LOL. Strange but true, today I enjoyed jury duty.

Anyway how does that relate to food, well it gave me some quiet time to catch my breath and clear my head just a little, Thank you Lord. Thanks for all your prayers too, they are felt. That's probably why jury duty was so nice, because y'all helped pray me into the quiet of the storm.

What I plan to eat today:
apple
chicken
lettuce
orange
shrinp
cabbage (I think - still have to go buy some)

Evening Report
Bought my goal dress today, took a picture in it. It was tight with bulges everywhere. If I was a women that didn't care about bulging and cellulite I actually would look alright in it right now BUT I'm kinda vain that way that I like clean lines and nice looking legs!

Ok, so I was sitting with my 11 year old son, commenting that I really like the dress-mini skirt (my goal dress) I bought today and I want to look d*mn hot in it! He reached over grabbed the bottle of water and handed it to me! Kids ... I'm drinking my water right now. LOL

Been reading Phit-N-Phats blogs today and um yes I am going to figure this healthy eating and exercise lifestyle out! I have to, I want arms like hers!!!!

I had a good day today. Headed to eat and apple and have more water. Didn't get all my meals in today but I did the water thing and I got most of them in :) I did buy some cabbage so maybe I'll have dinner late night since I'll be up studying most of tonight; I have an exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment