Thursday, October 29, 2009

P2 R1 D30 - VLCD28

Morning Report
Yippee, I lost some more. Now just 5 more pounds this week to get back to my average per week loss. No pressure.

I was looking at my body and others before and after pictures and I've come to the conclusion I need to get the lead out on exercising!!! The weight is going to come off but my body is not going to get toned and tight on it's own. C'mon girl you can do it! Little pep talk for myself.

3 more pounds before my interim goal :D hopefully in 3-5 days. No smooth move to push things along either. I'll just bear down through the day and try to encourage things LMAO! On second thought I don't want hemorrhoids soooo nevermind.

What I plan to eat:
tea
apple
chicken - Wendy's
lettuce - Wendy's
wine :0)

Evening Report
I actually got in some exercise today. :0) 1 hr walk with a little bit of jogging and some really steep stairs... I always enjoy running and jogging. I am happy to report while I am still experiencing some hunger it is WAY better than it was before. I think taking the hhcg by itself instead of with the other stuff was a good modification for me.

I bought a cute skirt last night in a size smaller that usual and it was a tad big on me but the medium was tight, so I'm kinda in the middle. It was a really nice experience!

I'm hoping tomorrow brings 176, I wouldn't protest if it was 175.

Yes, wine is on the menu tonight. If I gain or have no loss tomorrow I'll chuck it again but I have actually already gone a a few days and even a week with no wine soooo, it's back! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment