Sunday, October 11, 2009

P2 R1 D12 - VLCD10

Morning Report
Yesterday was interesting... I shared all the food I had with the kids and a friend and end up not having enough to eat, which caused me to eat out. In all the night ended with me eating bbq-ed chicken breat (my best guess at 3 oz's of it), 15 fried shrimp (no batter), and trying to peel the batter of of 3 very small pieces of fish with hot sauce. I was strong and didn't eat the french fries or banana pudding that I was offered TWICE at two different times in my day! OMGoodness that was a test of my will!

I really need to go grocery shopping. I'm out of apples and I for sure need more cabbage, not to mention a few other things.

My weight is down, but I think I'm dehydrated because I haven't had 2 liters of water for the last 2 days. I have had some but not 2 liters worth. We'll see if it affect my weight when I drink more. I'll try to do better today.

There's lot's more to share but I have to get my day started so I'll come back and write more later.

What I plan to eat:
orange
strawberries
chicken breast
cucumbers
beef
spinach
wine

Evening Report
Had the rest of a liter of water I was working on from earlier. I was so tired from my weekend of working and playing that I pretty much fell asleep as soon as I got home yesterday evening. I had chicken yesterday. I took 1 breast cut it in half, cut up half a cucumber and divided that in half; that was my lunch and dinner on the go yesterday along with my strawberries and orange.

Yesterday showed me that if you're prepared, you can make it through a hectic day just fine. We were at no less that 5 locations for the video shoot and it was go, go, go all day but I did it with no cheats :0)

3 comments:

  1. you are doing great! We all have those set back and I hope you have a good lost tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tamika, Just saying hello there.. So what are you down to now? And missy, Naughty Naughty, I dont think you are supposed to have wine??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, sorry, just saw your timeline.. 10 pounds!!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete