Monday, October 5, 2009

P2 R1 D6 - VLCD4

Morning Report
Well yesterday was my first day with no cheats or overeats. Yipee! Down a couple pounds this morning, good news also.

This morning I have a headache but I think it's due to stress and lack of sleep; month end reporting. I plan on taking some motrin. I had half my apple this morning and I am going to save the other half until I start feeling hungry again.

In the interim I am going to drink tea and see if I can get into a rhythm with this eating/hunger thing so I can have a successful 40 days that is not unpleasant.

I reached out on the yahoo groups and they suggested miracle noodle. I think I'll hold off for now. I really don't want to wimp out so early in the program. I am going to work at becoming better friends with my body and see what I can come up with.

Oh yes, and another strategy I've been meaning to share from the Anderson Method is when he talks about the people that only eat at "meals." They turn down food they're offered by saying, "No thank you I am going to be having lunch or dinner soon." (whichever meal is appropriate). I like that strategy. It's polite and keeps things in perspective of why you are turning the person down and has nothing to do with saying, "I'm on a diet." :0)

What I plan to eat:
tea
apple
shrimp
asparagus
lettuce
white chicken breast
my salad dressing (maybe I'll add juice from my orange this time instead of lemon, or both)
orange

Evening Report
Today went much better! I was able to manage the hunger better today. I even went through the drive thru tonight and didn't fold :0) Progress. I was drinking my vanilla chai tea. I really enjoy that tea! The flavor curbs my appetite. My intuition says cinnamon... Not sure though.

The half an apple and larger portions for lunch made the difference. I am considering increasing my dose. I know it can have adverse reactions if the dose is too high but I do have veeeeerry long days and nights and horrible sleep habits. I saw in a post at hcgdietinfo.com where this persons doctor increased his dosage because of his long work hours and weird sleeping schedule. I'll let you know what I decide.

1 comment:

  1. Yes girl hold off on the miracle noodles. Frankly you can do without them.
    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete