Friday, October 16, 2009

P2 R1 D17 - VLCD15

Morning Report
The smooth move did it's job and I'm feeling better. Not much on the menu. I am taking a much needed mental break today. *As expected, I'm down a little more than I would have been without the smooth move but I did do a scale check before elimination and I was down .6. My overall loss is 1.2 but .6 of that was change per the hhcg regimen is how I am calculating it. Then again there wasn't that much elimination and TOM is leaving, so I don't know. I am still going to count the full 1.2 but with a star next to it like how they do with players that took steriods and therefore their performance scores are if-fy. Either way I'm glad to not have a full gut and bulging stomach. :P I'm pretty much on point with my doses today, and drinking water. Gotta get my meals back up to snuff...

What I plan to eat:
apple
chicken
strawberries
wine

Evening Report
Didn't eat this evening, my smooth move was working overtime in my system. After my apple went right through me I was like I'm good on food today. Had about a liter of water and some wine for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment