Friday, October 30, 2009

P2 R1 D31 - VLCD29

Morning Report
I'm up early and weighed for the day. Down .4 and happy for the loss, wish it was more but...

The fish is thawing and is my choice for lunch today. Yesterday I didn't have lunch till dinner and I didn't have dinner at all. It was a long day.

18 more days after today. Tomorrow is Halloween and you know what that means... CANDY! I'm going to begin mentally preparing myself today. No candy, no problem!

What I plan to eat:
tea
apple
fish
asparagus
orange
chicken - KFC
wine

Evening Report
Interesting turn of events. The little people will be with their dad tonight, which means I get to to have an adult Halloween and don't have to worry about candy!!! YIPEE. I have been wanting for a while to be able to go out for Halloween and now I get to.

Didn't get to exercise today but I did stay on plan. I have had fast food food like 3 nights in a row and successfully maneuvered the waters. I stuck to chicken :) Last night I had a chicken breast sandwich from KFC, hold everything. I just ate the breast, I didn't cheat at all, not even the tiniest nibble of the bun. I am serious about getting to 163.

Now all I have to do is make it past granny one more time. Baked apple are my friend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'm working to get myself back on the losing track. Funny it's the first time in my life I wanter to be a loser, hehehe

    I'm making lunch now so I can have a successful day at work, my menu is going to include a baked apple too. I'ma see if I can get it right this time...

    TOM is coming and I need some strategies for satisfying my sweet tooth and my craving tooth too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Everything moving in the right direction :) I love my baked apple. Here is what I do.

    Cut apple in half and scoop out the core leaving a hole. Put on a plate. Stab the apples all over with a knife. Take a fresh lemon and squirt all over the apples and fill the holes with it. Put 5 drops of vanilla cream or english toffee stevia in each hole. (or other sweetner). Then I coat the tops with cinnamon. I love cinnamon so I totally cover the tops. Then I put in the microwave for 4-5 minutes uncovered. They should look like they are wilted. The juices and cinnamon on the plate are great to dip the apple into. YUM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good and quick, I love it! I always love your recipes, you gotta keep them coming :0)

    ReplyDelete