Friday, October 9, 2009

P2 R1 D10 - VLCD8

Morning Report
Made it to the 180's today, pretty darn cool. Tonight is suppose to be the night I do a few things I haven't been doing lately; drink, wear make-up, among other things. I will however still be on my eating plan. I'm hoping my night out won't make me stall too much. I think I will be good.

I didn't do the smooth move because I did have a few small BMs. I do prefer the natural approach to that function, so I'm holding off till I feel it more necessary. It's kind of tempting though because I know I would see a loss on the scale but I'm holding off for now.

What I plan to eat:
apple
shrimp
cabbage
wine

Evening Report
Sorry no evening edition. Was getting ready to go out :0)

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are doing great! You are in the 180's Yay!!!! for Mstamika!

    ReplyDelete