Monday, October 19, 2009

P2 R1 D20 - VLCD18

Morning Report
Got on the scale twice this morning to make sure I wasn't trippin and yep I have a +.2. Since I know I haven't been drinking enough water or being mindful of my meals, Im not surprised. I took it on the chin this morning and said correct and continue. I have some apples with nutmeg and cinnamon in the oven right now, I'm drinking water, and I'll be getting lunch packed in a minute. In my head I'm plotting on how to lose another pound by tomorrow so I can continue at 6 pounds a week... hehehe If it happens great if not that's okay to, I think I need to concentrate on getting things back into a routine. I don't like routines but I suppose I will have to start finding some joy in them if I want success! That's real.

The element I've been struggling the most with is the emotional side. It has nothing to do with taking hhcg. Parent, student, employee, citizen (I've been summoned for jury duty :p ), some days I need a break and there isn't one right now, so I'm weathering the emotions and stress. Pray for me please.

What I plan to eat:
tea
apple
spinach
shrimp
orange
messed up my plan with:
oatmeal
cracker jacks
A 837 calorie day...

Evening Report
A bowl of oatmeal bit my ankle this evening, wrestled me to the ground and jumped down my throat, along with a few handfuls of cracker jacks. In other words, I lost the battle today.

Sad day in my 40 day journey but I felt it coming, I tried to journal it away and put my mind on other things but I didn't make it through today successfully. Blah blah blah.

I'll face the scale tomorrow and deal with the feelings later right now I got to get back to my son's school project. Just wanted to update my blog so that y'all aren't overly excited about tomorrow's weigh in...

I think the next 20 days should be better. I usually rebound pretty well after stupid moves like this. I just hate when they happen because I feel like I should be doing better. :(

I think I'll take a bath later and try and pull some of the oatmeal impurities out my body... taheed :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm oatmeal...... that sounds so good right now :) Keep your head up and just keep going forward! You are doing great, and you can't be perfect all the time. BUT, since I can't have any oatmeal, and I really want some, I will come kick your butt if you do it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Deal; oatmeal or off protocol for that matter = butt kicking! :) I have my head up today, especially cause I'm drinking water, and I'm on to the next 20 days!

    ReplyDelete