Sunday, October 4, 2009

P2 R1 D5 - VLCD3

Morning Report
I'm not detoured by my slip up; correct and continue. I did try to take some corrective measures last night. I also had loads of water and woke up having to use the bathroom something awful.

This morning I'm down to 195.4 (-1.4), honestly it's hard to believe that is my current weight. Even though I know I could have loss more if I would have not slipped up last night and overindulged the night before, to see my weight decrease daily is something out of a sci-fi episode.

I look forward to having more success with my self control.

Later in the AM:
I started plugging my calories into Fitday.com this morning for yesterday and realized I probably needed to eat more calories for lunch to keep me from being so hungry.

I have pre-planned today's menu; utilizing an Anderson Method technique and also to help keep me from undereating too much in the first part of the day.
What I'm planning to eat:
Tea
Strawberries
egg/egg white scramble with 1 onion
apple
spinach
fish, barramundi
coffee green tea w/vanilla creme stevia and lemon

Evening Report
I am determined to make it through today without making a concession to the monster inside of me that keeps fighting me on this...

I have half a liter to go in my water adventure and I've had dinner but I'm still hungry!! Maybe it is head hunger, if it is, why does head hunger feel like belly hunger.

I'm headed to have some
vanilla chai tea with 1 teaspoon of coconut milk (that's what we drink) green tea (no vanilla chai in the house, what was I thinking) and stevia. I think that should help the hunger monster till my next dose.

If that fails I am going to have another apple which will put me about 55 calories above the 500 mark but at least it won't be chicken pieces and fries.

Late PM:
Did some dry brushing and had my first epsom/sea salt bath to take my mind off things. My last dose of hhcg combo helped with the hunger, which was positive. Going to finish my tea and chill out. Didn't eat the apple :0)

2 comments:

  1. Doing great! I do dry brushing too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the brush but this is only my second time doing it. I need something to keep my mind busy from thinking about food :0)

    ReplyDelete