Tuesday, October 27, 2009

P2 R1 D28 - VLCD26

Morning Report
Down 1.6 this morning, HOORAY!

Thank you, ladies and gentleman! And for my next trick... Complete my exam with a B. Got a nap from 5-something AM till 7-ish AM. Been studying for an exam. Lots more studying to do before the exam.

Today is supposed to be a steak day. It'll be interesting to see if I can lose with a steak day and an apple day a day apart.

What I plan to eat:
water
tea
Steak Day
200g steak
1 apple

Evening Report
Had my steak and apple tonight.

My legs are still sore from my walk the other day. I'm looking forward to getting another walk/jog in very soon!

This week of VLCD seems it may bring about my interm goal of 174. I'm feeling pretty centered with my plan right now. I took a suggestion, and my plan is to take my hhcg by itself, instead of with the combo. It's only been a day but it seems positive.

Back to a full menu of protocol tomorrow. Added an additional week for TOM and success sake, therefore I have 3 weeks remaining.

2 links I want to remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment