Wednesday, October 28, 2009

P2 R1 D29 - VLCD27

Morning Report
No loss after my steak day, oh well. Answers the question for me about apple day and steak day happening a day apart. The scale did this little fluctuation thing this morning, 179, 178.6, 178.4... Okay, not sure what that's about but I'm going to go with 179 because I saw that number more than once and the others showed up only once.

This morning I've already started settling back into my protocol with a baked apple. For some reason it wasn't as delicious as the first one I made. Back to the drawing board. What's worse is I made it for my children too for breakfast and they were like, YUCK!!!

I'm sippin coffee now, I had breakfast, prepared lunch, and ready to get the day going...

What I plan to eat:
coffee
baked apple
shrimp
asparagus
apple
chicken - Mc D's
2 slices of tomato - Mc D's

Evening Report
Another successful day, even with the Mc D's chicken breast. Never the best choice but I think it's legal with a little pat down. That's just me though.

I had tons of water today. Serious bathroom marathon going on. Thank goodness the ladies room is not too far from my desk! I'm really hoping things will become steady again. I enjoyed my daily losses with occasional no losses. Come back to me please!

I picked up some shrimp, chicken and fish tonight. I need to get strawberries and veggies tomorrow, I'm all out. I have apples but no veggies.

Haven't had any wine for a few days but it will be back on the menu. It didn't take away from my losses when I was drinking because I accounted for the calories, so I believe it's cool. I took it off the menu because Jen challenged me :0) I figured she was right, remove all the non necessities till I can get back on track. I suppose after I establish several good days, maybe a week of consistent losing again I'll reintroduce my nighttime glass of wine :0) (Update 10/29/09: the wine comes back tonight!)

Well of to get some wine, I mean some sleep... hehehe Just kidding Jen

2 comments:

  1. Tamika- I was fully prepared for my tongue lashing..... and nothing! Sorry I did not get to comment the last couple of posts! I am not surprised there was no result on the steak day since it was so close to the apple day. Usually if the apple day produces a result then the body won't do it again so soon. But you got some good moves so that was great. I am just counting down the days right now, and can't wait to be back on p3!!! I need a nice long break till the end of the year, and then will do my last round in January. Keep up the good work. 163 is in your near future.... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    No worries about commenting.

    I am also going to take a P3 and P4 break after my next 20 days is up. I really want to enjoy Christmas and New Years. I'm already sacrificing Thanksgiving for 163! It better show up, or else!

    The new year will bring 2 more rounds, shorter ones, and then I think I'll chill at somewhere between 145 and 139 for a little while. I gotta see what it looks like first. PLUS I need to tighten all this stuff up!!! A soggy body is not cute!

    ReplyDelete