Thursday, October 22, 2009

P2 R1 D23 - VLCD21

Morning Report
Down 1 lb today, looks like I'm headed in the right direction again. Cool. 170's I'm coming for you! Friday maybe?!?!?

On the agenda is water, water, and more water, eating protocol only food, and dosing on time. I still am not meeting my second goal but 2 out of 3 will work for now. I gotta figure out a way to at least get a good walk in during the day, but it's hard to leave my desk once I get there.

My goal today is to get in a walk and enjoy the sunshine...

For anyone wondering about hhcg (homeopathic hcg) here is an interesting article:

What I plan to eat:
apple
shrimp
cucumber
cabbage
blackened catfish
cabbage
orange
wine

Evening Report
Had a wonderful run down of my day which included details of protocol friendly blackened catfish from Whole Foods and some more stuff but blogger had issues and the post was lost :( Long and short is I had two full meals, good amount of water, and all my doses (one late dose - Woopsie), and lots of wine.

No walk, unless you count from home to car to picking up kids...

Still looking for 170s...

No comments:

Post a Comment