Monday, October 12, 2009

P2 R1 D13 - VLCD11

Morning Report
Seriously running out of food and motivation to plan meals everyday... BUT the show must go on. I'm on day 2 of TOM and not feeling it at all. I've decided to continue my protocol instead of stopping like Dr. Simeon said, partly out of curiosity and the other part out of fear of that hunger coming back. I'm cool on feeling hungry like that!

What I plan to eat:
orange
shrimp x2
hamburger
cucumber x2
apple
wine

Evening Report
Tough day today. I packed some grilled hamburger for lunch that I came home with from the Saturday evening birthday party. I accidently left it in the car so I didn't get a chance to eat until on my way home at 5:30pm. Talk about hungry. I had tea which worked pretty good for a while then I had to resort to gum.

I wasn't sure of the fat content so I only ate half of the half of piece I brought with me. I plan to have the other half for dinner. I had the cucumbers and an orange and didn't get to the store for the apple or have the energy to prepare the shrimp so I am working with what I have.

I claimed 150 grams on my fitday but I'm not sure I ate that much; just in case I claimed it anyway.

Looking to get back into the groove of my meals. Grocery shopping should help but I need to find/make the time to make that happen.

It's been a long day! I'm glad I was able to make it through another day. Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are doing great! 10 pounds gone and 1 more week of P2. Are you taking a break after the 21 days or going longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job so far!! I am hoping for at least 10 this round, so you have already accomplished that!! Keep up the faith. It gets tedious, but so worth it. I do miss P3 :( Food is so boring on P2 :)

    ReplyDelete