Thursday, October 8, 2009

P2 R1 D9 - VLCD7

Morning Report
Didn't have the orange last night; more tea and water but that was it. Got hungry as I was falling asleep and decided it wasn't enough to get up and respond to so I went to sleep.

Down 0.6 this morning, I'll take it.

What I plan to eat:
apple
fish
spinach
asparagus
beef
tomato
shrimp
cabbage
strawberries

Evening Report
I changed up my meals this evening. I just noticed I have a cabbage head sitting in the fridge wilting so I figured I'd substitute that for the tomatoes. I think tomatoes are more of a fruit than a vegetable so I wouldn't want it to cause a stall. Plus I'm pretty bored with my menu. I don't like cooking; I try to stick with what I know how to cook quick but that's getting old. I haven't actually made dinner yet. I know I need to eat today. I don't want a deficit in calories to make me stall either. I just have work to do and don't feel like cooking :) LOL but I am...

Later PM: Made the cabbage and added 5 shrimp, Yummmm! I really like cabbage. I thought I was going to not like it as much because I wasn't making it with bacon, Wrong, It's still good. My calories are at 367 today. More than before but still less than 500. I'm not going to trip on it though.

Till tomorrow

2 comments: